NOTE: The below information is for the Eatabit Printers only, NOT the ZET printers.
Do locate printer…
- In high visibility area (countertop)
- Near Telephone or Point of Sale System
- Near Standard Power Outlet
Do NOT locate printer…
- Near large equipment (margarita machine, fan etc.)
- Near water/other liquids
- Near heat sources (heat lamps, ovens, fryers)
Before leaving location:
- Ensure LCD Display Signal Meter remains steady at 20% or greater signal strength
- Have HQ send MULTIPLE test orders
- Show manager how to print
- Show manager how to change Fulfillment time
- Show manager where extra paper rolls are located
Please ensure your restaurants only use 3 1/8” x 119’ size THERMAL paper. Some restaurants have this size in stock, while others use a larger diameter roll.
Here’s the fastest way to get it, via Amazon prime, at this link;
It’s also available a bit cheaper (but slower) direct from the distributor at this link;
Also, many Staples, Office Depot, WalMart and Sam’s Club stores carry that size as well. You’ll get ~ 160 printed orders per roll. If you are using the automatic double-print feature, you’ll get 80+ orders per roll.