There are 2 ways to hold a conference call should you ever need to speak with multiple people and/or host online trainings.
2. Free Conference Call site
AVAYA Conference Call
1. Open Avaya and make your call
2. Once you’re on your call, you’ll see the “Conference” button pop up on the right side.
3. Select “Conference” and a box will open that you may enter what number to conference in.
4. Type in the phone number, be sure to include an area code. (note: if you do not add “91” before the telephone number, the system will do it for you).
Free Conference Call Site
- Go to https://www.freeconferencecall.com
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- Click “Sign Up”
*If you have already signed up, click on the “Log In” button in upper right corner.
The rest is pretty intuitive! All you need to do is choose “Host ” in the top right part of your screen and then in the dropdown menu, select “Meet Now” or “Schedule Meeting”. Once you click to host a meeting, it will have you run a one time application. This will be similar to all platforms like Zoom, Lifesize, etc where you can share you screen, if desired. You can choose what you’d like them to see from a list of options you already have open.
You’ll need to invite your attendees by their email address on the next screen that pops up.
Everyone gets a phone number to call into with an access code. The access code is specific to you, the Host, and remains the same for every meeting. Only you should need the pin number.
Once signed in, the screen will look something like this:
*Note: If you’re planning on doing a screen share, remember to suggest that the merchant have access to a computer or laptop for the web portion of the training.