- Email the Rep, and Finance, to create an addendum to the contract. Let them know how many locations they currently have and how many they are going up or down to.
- Finance will let us know when it is approved and when we can proceed with adding or removing the new location
- Add new location to Appflow description box
- Add a note under the program type that notes the date they added or removed the location(s)
- Check their marketing material and put in maintenance task for Somer to update any material that would need an added location or a location removed
- GET YOUR MATERIALS APPROVED BEFORE REORDERING!!!!!!
IF THEY HAVE AN APP:
- Add Location to CMS:
- Ask Chuck to add the new location to CMS (if you are removing locations, you can do that yourself)
- Once Chuck is done you can add everything to the App that you need for the new location
- Do a force build when you are done
- Check App & Get Merchant Approval: Make sure that all location info is removed or added. If adding, please get approval from merchant before resubmitting to make sure everything is correct.
- Update App Project Brief: Review the App Brief in the Merchant folder. If you need to add or remove information for the added or removed location, please do.
- Resubmission: Follow steps to resubmit the App for a content update. (YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO A RESUBMISSION TO MAKE SURE THE REMOVED OR ADDED LOCATIONS WILL SHOW UP IN TEH APP IF THEY ARE ON 4.0 OR HIGHER FOR BOTH iTUNES & GOOGLE PLAY – HOWEVER – IF YOU UPDATED THE PROJECT BRIEF, GP FEATURED IMAGE, SPLASH, ICON, SEARCH TERMS, OR SCREENSHOTS, YOU WILL NEED TO DO A RESUBMISSION TO UPDATE THOSE ITEMS. ANYTHING LOWER THAN 4.0 RUNS ON SLOWER UPDATE TIME SO YOU WOULD WANT TO RESUB TO GET THE NEW OR REMOVED LOCATIONS TO SHOW UP CORRECTLY)
- Pricing: Each additional location has a $150 set up fee per location and $20 additional per month
IF THEY HAVE EMAIL:
- Add or Remove the location as an option within the Primary Location Contact Field
- Deactivate or Activate the automated import hook up for the new or removed location
- Add or Remove the location from any necessary segments
- Add a new segment for the new location, or add the word INACTIVE to any specific location segment that is no longer to be used
- Add or Remove the location from any applicable dynamic content footer coding
- You can always send out a campaign to the removed location users encouraging them to switch their location to the next one close by if one exists
- Go into their Automation Workflows and only send the automations to the specific active segments that we want (see below)
IF THEY HAVE A WEBSITE:
- Ask WebDev to add or remove any location information from the website
IF THEY HAVE TLS OO:
- (If adding the location, it will no longer be TLS OO, but Zuppler, so the merchant can work with Zuppler on getting that live – they can then provide you the URL to add to the email, App, or Website)
- If removing the location, Pause the Online Ordering and ask Mandi to email Zuppler that the location should be cancelled