It is VERY important to complete the below steps in the order they are listed. Please ask Emily any questions you may have before submitting the final task for Carleen. We waste a lot of time/work when we submit things improperly, so it is best to ask first and be sure!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED TO BET MET: CLICK HERE
MERCHANTS MUST HAVE AN APPLE DEVELOPER ACCOUNT: CLICK HERE
SUBMIT THIS APPFLOW MAINTENANCE TASK FOR SOMER IF ANY OF THE BELOW NEEDS DONE: (please tweak verbiage as necessary – feel free to remove anything that does not apply or does not need done – MAM’s if your merchant has specific changes to any of the below, please specify. Somer will not update marketing material if a merchant is not asking for it, or if you are not doing a re-order, so you may remove that verbiage if that is the case)
- HOME SCREEN: Please make sure the home screen is not in the old format with empty space at the top and no logo. If it is still formatted in this old format, please make sure to remove the empty space and include the logo. Please also make sure there is an iPhoneX size home screen as well.
- SPLASH SCREEN: Please make sure there is an iPhoneX size splash screen created.
- APP ICONS: Please make sure there are 72×72 and 72×72 Round icons created.
- MARKETING MATERIAL: Please make sure marketing material is updated to our newest templates.
- FEATURED IMAGE FOR GOOGLE PLAY: Please make sure the featured image is current/matches marketing material.
ONCE THE ABOVE IS FULLY COMPLETED BY SOMER (NOT JUST SUBMITTED) PLEASE FOLLOW THIS CHECKLIST:
- HOME SCREEN UPLOAD: Make sure all sizes of the home screen are created and up to date. Then upload into the CMS (under App Settings) and do a force build.
- APP BRIEF UPDATE: Make sure the App brief is up to date and saved in the merchant folder.
- MARKETING MATERIAL CHECK: Make sure all marketing material is up to date and place a re-order if necessary.
ONCE THE ABOVE CHECKLIST IS COMPLETED BY YOU, SUBMIT THIS APPFLOW MAINTENANCE TASK FOR CHUCK:
- SPLASH SCREEN UPLOAD: Can you make sure all splash screens (including the iPhone X size) are uploaded into Provisioning? (please note for Chuck if new ones were created)
- APP ICON UPLOAD: Can you make sure all app icons (including additional GP icons) are uploaded into Provisioning? (please note for Chuck if new ones were created)
- SCREENSHOTS: Can you make sure screenshots are done?
- 4.0 BUILD: Can you make sure this is built as needed for 4.0 (or our current 4.0) version?
- FILE IMAGE NAME CHECK: Can you check to make sure all files are named appropriately and wont cause errors?
- PIN/BARCODE CHECK: Can you please check to make sure the PIN and Barcode are NOT the same number? If they are, please ask the MAM what the new PIN should be and ensure that they let the merchant know it has changed (DO NOT CHANGE THE BARCODE or else we have to update redemption bookmarks and print/ship new ones to the merchant)
ONCE THE ABOVE IS FULLY COMPLETED BY CHUCK (NOT JUST SUBMITTED), PLEASE SUBMIT THIS APPFLOW MAINTENANCE TASK FOR CARLEEN:
- Home Screen Art Updated/Force Built in CMS (if applicable):
- iPhone X Home Screen Created/Force Built in CMS:
- Splash Screen Updated (if applicable):
- iPhone X Splash Screen Created/Uploaded in Provisioning:
- App Icon Updated (if applicable):
- Additional GP Icons Created/Uploaded in Provisioning:
- Chuck Confirmed Screenshots Complete:
- Featured Image Updated (if applicable):
- App Brief Updated (if applicable):
- New Search Terms (if applicable):
- Marketing Material Updated (if applicable):
- Minimum Content Requirements Are Met:
- Merchant Has Apple Developer Account:
- For iTunes, Google Play, or BOTH:
- Built as 4.0 (if applicable):
- Reason for Resubmission: (please list out all items that were updated)
- ADDITIONAL NOTES (if applicable):
- Carleen will mark the ticket as “complete” in AF after she re-submits. This does NOT mean that your re-submission is approved or is live, but rather that the App has been re-submitted to the store(s).
- If anything additional is needed from Google Play or Apple, Carleen will work with you to continue the process.
- Once the re-submission is approved/live in applicable App stores, Carleen will email you with confirmation of live status and current app versions.
PLEASE NOTE: If any of the above steps were missed, Carleen will mark the ticket as “complete” but return the task to you in Appflow. She will let you know what stopped her from competing the task and you will need to fix and re-enter a new task. For any additional questions, please see Emily or Carleen.
ONCE RESUB IS COMPLETE & APP IS LIVE/UPGRADED IN APPLICABLE STORES:
Email your merchant to let them know that their App was successfully resubmitted to Apple or GP (whatever was applicable) and that they are now live and updated to our most recent version in Apple or GP (whatever is applicable).
CC: Rep, Emily, TLS Milestones
Subject Line: Business Name (Acct#) App Status Update
Your App was successfully resubmitted to [Apple and/or Google Play] and is now live/updated to our most recent version.
I will be sending the below push notification out through your App to alert your customers:
“Our App got an update! If your device doesn’t automatically update, tap your App Store icon to be sure you have the most current version!“
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
SEND PUSH MESSAGE & BUILD W/ RELEASE NOTES:
Go to CMS and send this push message out to your merchant’s database – Our App got an update! If your device doesn’t automatically update, tap your App Store icon to be sure you have the most current version!
Feel free to add this same message to release notes and do a force build for extra exposure!