Please ask your merchant if they would like to use a personal email address as their log in username, or if they would rather us (TLS) create an email address for them ([email protected]).
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING A PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS:
- In Emma, find the merchant you are creating a log in for
- Click the orange drop down arrow next toy our name in the top right corner.
- Select Users from the drop down
- Click INVITE A USER
- Add their personal email address of choice
- Click on the drop down arrow next to Permission Level and choose Response Only
Click SEND INVITATION (NOTE: The invitation will be sent to the merchant and is only valid for 15 days. If they do not activate their account within 15 days, you will need to resend the invitation)
Your merchant will receive an invitation to create a log in to the email address you entered. They need to click ACCESS YOUR NEW ACCOUNT. When they click on ACCESS YOUR NEW ACCOUNT it will take them to another page.
There email will be auto filled as their username, and they will need to enter a password, their first and last name, and click ACTIVATE ACCOUNT. It will then take them to their Reports Dashboard.
The merchant can see reporting for their Sent emails, and Automated emails. They can also click on the side tabs to view Mailings, Compare Mailings, and view Reports.
At the top right they can click the drop down arrow to view Archived Items or Log Out. They can Click on the Question Mark icon which will take them to the Emma support page.
You will receive a confirmation email when they activate their account.
Please record their username email/date they activated their account in the description box of Appflow for your records.
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING A TLS PROVIDED EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Email Sloan Winters the name of the account with the request for a “.net” email address to be created for them along with the information that he is to create a “responsive” type log in.
- Sloan will set the email up along with the account and email you back with the username and password to provide to your merchant.
- Please record this information in the description box of Appflow for your records and sent the merchant their log in information.
TEMPLATE GUIDE FOR RECORDING THE LOG IN WITHIN THE APPFLOW DESCRIPTION BOX:
TLS CREATED LOG IN:
NO LOG IN YET: