TO ADD A LOCATION:
You will need:
- New Menu (pdf or layered text doc) for new location
- Gallery images for new location
- Basic info such as address, phone, email, and URLS for website
- Facebook URL, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Zomato, etc.
- Email the Rep, and Ryan Hollinger, to create an addendum to the contract
- The rep will get the client to sign it.
- Then, Ryan will let us know when it is time to proceed with adding the new location
- Materials: Check merchant folder to see which materials need to be created for the new location.
- Club cards (if they have EOD)
- Make sure the artist has what they need (address, logo, phone number)
- GET YOUR MATERIALS APPROVED BEFORE ORDERING!!!!!!
- Add new location to Workflow by clicking on the account number to the left of the account name.
- Add the location ID (#) to Workflow and ET
- Add Location to AppFlow:
- Mike Black will add the location and tell you to contact the App Builders (content managers)
- Add New Location To App: Send the app builders everything they need to add the new location, menu, gallery images etc.
- Check App & Get Approval: Make sure App is up to merchant’s standards
- Update App Project Brief: Review the App Brief in the Merchant folder. Send an email to the proofreader identifying the text that needs to be updated. Proofreader will notify you when it’s updated
- Resubmission: Ask the email specialists to resubmit with the additional location and use the new Project Brief.
If they have EOD:
A new icon can be added to the current EOD design, the address needs to be added in EOD and ET
TO REMOVE A LOCATION:
- Notify finance and management that they need to remove the location from their contract. Please include what the new total of locations should now be.
- Delete the Location from the list of locations in the CMS
- Force Build
- Remove the location as an option within the Primary Location Contact Field
- Remove the location from any necessary segments
- Remove the location from any applicable dynamic content footer coding
- Ask WebDev to remove any location information from the website for the location you are removing
- Pause the Online Ordering
- Ask Mandi to email Zuppler that the location should be cancelled
- Note in Appflow
- Update Description Box
- Remove the location from the location listing